How to insert lenses.
Wash & dry your hands before you touch your lenses or eyes. Always start with the lens for your right eye so don’t mix them up. Make sure you fingers are dry. Scoop your lens out of the case. Take a close look. If it shaped like a little bowl with a nice straight edge, you are good. If the edges curves outward, it’s inside out. Flit it. Use your right hand to pull down lower lid. Using your other hand to hold your upper eyelid and gently place your lens on your eyes. You can put it right on the center of your eye or on the white part just underneath whichever feels best. When the lens is all the way on your eyes, slowly release your upper eyelid and close your eye for a moment and blink a few times.
How to take out lenses.
Wash & dry your hands before you touch your lenses or eyes. Look up and pull down your lower eyelid. Bring your index finger close to your eye until you touch the lower edge of the lens. Slide the lens down to lower white part of your eye. Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove and remove it. If you are wearing 1 day lenses, just toss them out. If not, clean your contact lens before you putting them in the case.
How to take care of them.
Clean your contact lenses properly with fresh solution after take out contact lenses. In case you are wearing 1-day disposable contact lenses, you just toss them out after using them. To clean a contact lens properly, First place it in your palm of hands and add 2 to 3 drops of fresh solutions. Second, gently rub a contact back and forth in straight with fingertip. Do not rub circularly and rinse them using fresh solution. Last, keep them left and right separately so that you do not mix them up. Change a contact lens case once every 3 month.
1. Do not use lens if you have ocular disease or allergy to contact lens.
2. Remember regular check-ups and always follow the advice of your eye care practitioner.
3. Store contact lens in solution
4. Use proper product for disinfection, rinsing or lubricant.
5. When you feel pain and irritation during wearing, remove the lens and get advice from, eye care practitioner.
6. When vision is not stable due to dryness, you can get normal vision by using eye lubricants and blinking.
7. When your eyes are tired due to fatigue, lack of sleep and reading long hours, remove lens and take a rest.
8. Do not use tap water or boiled water, and use professionally manufactured saline, cleansing and solution only.
9. Do not get soap, shampoo, spray and cosmetic products in lens and put on makeup after inserting lens.
10. Be careful not to scratch lens with nails.
11. Do not use lens that has been used by others.
Remove the lenses and check whether you are wearing them properly (the lens shape should be “U” and not “V”) and clean it with fresh new solutions and wear them again. If the symptoms persist despite doing as suggested above, please see an eye doctor.
Blurred and Foggy vision
Clean your lenses properly, wear them before putting on any type of make up to prevent any particles to be driven into your eyes while wearing the lenses on. If the symptoms persist despite doing as suggested above, please see an eye doctor.