- Order Processing
- All orders are processed and shipped on business days only, Monday through Friday(Korea Standard Time), excluding Korean national holidays. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the next business day. Orders is received by KST 09:00(GMT+9) will be processed within the same day, depending on product availability. Orders received after KST 09:00(GMT+9) will be processed on the next business day. Infrequently, if the item were turn into out-of-stock during processing the order, it takes 2 or 3 business days more to prepare the item. If a shipping delay occurs, we inform customers of the issue within 3 business days.
- Worldwide Shipping
- All parcels from OLENS GLOBAL are shipped from Korea. We ship to almost every country where is covered by FedEx service. There are a few countries that we are unable to ship to due to a large quantity of lost packages and international trade law prohibitions. We offer more budget-friendly shipping options by Rincos, Pantos and K-packet, it will be a bit slower than FedEx and the service area is limited. You can check the shipping cost and delivery time when you check-out.
- Estimated Delivery Dates
- *Please note that we are not responsible for delays due to the postal or customs service. We cannot control shipping time because it depends on the handling time of local postal services and other factors like customs clearance, bad weather etc.
|Estimated Delivery Time
|K-packet, Rincos, Pantos, FedEx(Express), DHL(Express)||Provided|
|Tracking Service URL|
|K-packet||Almost Every Country|
|Rincos||Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines|
|FedEx(Express)||Almost Every Country|
|DHL(Express)||Almost Every Country|
- Customs Charges/Taxes
- Customers are responsible to pay any applicable inbound duties, taxes and any other fees which your local authority deems appropriate. Price of the goods on our site are not included these fees. These fees are paid to your local carrier or government and are not collected by O-lens, and thus cannot be refunded. We ship international packages on a DDU(Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning that all applicable fees(customs tax, import duties, VAT etc.) must be paid by the recipient in order to receive the parcel. Since we are unable to advise the amount of these fees might be, we recommend you to contact your country’s customs office.
- Tracking order
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive tracking information by e-mail. Simply use the tracking number provided to track your package’s most up-to-date delivery information online. If you are member of O-lens, you can also track the shipment on your account page.
- Order Value Limit
- Due to regulatory customs issues, which can cause extensive delays, we limits order to $250 or less including cost of shipping. Customers who wish to purchase more than $250, we recommend you to place two separate orders to avoid customs issues.
- Wrong Address
- After you complete the order, you will have 15 minutes to check order details at your account page. If there’s anything to change in shipping information, you can change it in 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the order is automatically confirmed by our system. If you missed this 15 min chance, please contact CS as soon as possible.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the buyer to enter the shipping address correctly. We are unable to redirect an order to another shipping address after we process and ship the package. The only thing we can do is waiting for the package gets returned to us since there’s no one was available to accept the package. When it does get returned, we can ship it again to the correct address or provide you with a refund minus shipping cost. If you would like your order to be shipped again, you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges.